Friday, February 3, 2017

MY TWO CENTS: Moving ON

MY TWO CENTS:   Moving ON!





It is difficult when you work hard all your life to resign yourself to the inevitable.  Over the past few years, I have made my home a "NO DRAMA ZONE"  Anyone breaks the rule, they get their @ss chewed and one warning.  After that, they will NOT be welcome. 

Facebook was a lifesaver when I was sitting in a chair unable to do anything, barely able to care for my basic needs.  It kept me company, entertained me, and made me laugh.  Recent events have me pulling back from that area, as Facebook is apparently offended by pictures of a little country church and some jeans that will receive a new incarnation as a quilt to warm one of our local veterans. 

On Facebook, there is "unfriending" and people who read only half of a comment, or do not even bother to clarify before become butthurt about something that was said....  Life is TOO SHORT!

In the next month, I will be working to update this blog, and will be linking folks here, as well as to the "Denim For Vets" blog, and "Rocky Ridge Quilters" blog.  I feel my efforts would be better served here on blogspot as I have had a blog here for YEARS and not one single thing has ever been lost. 

It sickens me when social media takes it upon themselves to dictate what a "community" consists of... they have NO CLUE!  

Stay tuned all and GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment